Redtronic Tornado LED Low Profile Microbar
Free UK delivery on orders over £75
Standard UK delivery £4.99
Express UK delivery £12.99
Redtronic’s Tornado Microbar is a designed to incorporate a compact sleek design whilst providing the ultimate light output to meet R65 Class II in amber and blue.
The Tornado Microbar is available in a variety of mount options whether you require a permanent or temporary mount making it the perfect solution for a variety of vehicle applications from emergency services and covert vehicles to amber safety and commercial vehicles.
This product also boasts major industry requirements such as IP69K, EMC R10, ECE R65 approvals and comes as standard with 7 flash patterns including ICAO/CAP168 airport pattern.
It features ultra-bright latest generation LEDs under an ultra-strong UV stabilised polycarbonate lens offering multiple lens colour options and LED colours.
The Tornado Microbar is tough enough for any job and that is why it has been designed for a fit-and-forget purpose and has a 2-year warranty.
- 12/24V dual voltage
- Made in the UK
- ECE EMC R10 approved
- ECE R65 class II approved (amber and blue models only)
- Wide-angle FX Optic with Ultra-bright latest generation LED's
- Ultra-strong UV stabilised polycarbonate lens
- IP69K rated
- Dekra Speed Rating: 153mph (246.2kph) (Magnetic Mount)
- Night & Day (Dim mode)
- Cruise feature available
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +105°C
- 7 selectable flash patterns
- Synchronisation with other Redtronic products
- 2 year warranty
- Dimensions: 255 (L) x 179 (W) x 47 (D) mm excl mounting types