Redtronic Linx4 Universal Lightbar Beacon Switch Controller
Free UK delivery on orders over £75
Standard UK delivery £4.99
Express UK delivery £12.99
The LINX4 is a 4-way dynamic universal controller, designed for vehicle lighting and siren products. This switched output is capable of switching all types of load applications including resistive, inductive and capacitive. The primary purpose is to switch Redtronic lighting and audible products.
The LINX4 consists of 4 independently controlled outputs one with a high current switching output of 10A and three with a maximum switching of 6A per output and an overall limit across the 4 outputs of 15A. The outputs are monitored and if overcurrent is detected the outputs are immediately switched off. A fault will be indicated with 3 flashes and 3 beeps. The output cannot be re-enabled until the LINX4 has been power cycled.
The end user has the ability to place legends on the keys to indicate what the output does. There is also an ability to change the activation colour and mode of the switches (the default is red and latching). This allows the end user to customise the LINX4 to fit their needs.
- 4 dynamic RGB switches
- Switch 1 - 10amp (max) Switches 2,3,4 - 6amp (max) Overall limit 15amps
- Easy user configurable latching or momentary functions
- User configurable ‘activation’ switch colour (Red, amber, green, blue & white)
- Backlit switches (white)
- Over current monitor and deactivation feature (3 flashes & beeps)
- 1000mm power cable (power & earth) - Hard wire model
- 3000mm switch/output cable (power, earth, switches 1,2,3,4)
- Activate/deactivate audible buzzer
- Standard transparent decals included
- Mountable fixing kit included
- 2 Year Warranty
- 12 & 24 volt operation
- EMC/R10 compliant
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom