Venta Protec 1450 Light Warning Control System with Solid Relays - 12V (with H/L Flasher)
Out of stock
Free UK delivery on orders over £75
Standard UK delivery £4.99
Express UK delivery £12.99
The Protec 1450 control system is the all-in-one control system designed for emergency and response vehicles.
This product is great for controlling things like LED work lights, lightbar, grill lights and more!
The microprocessor based PROTEC light control unit is designed for light to medium duty use in a wide range of emergency and response vehicles. The system can be configured to control a wide array of vehicle lighting functions.
The master control can be programmed to control up to seven (7) independent light and/or siren functions. In addition a MASTER/EMERG button allows for single touch activation of specific function combinations.
- Remote Control Head - The PROTEC is equipped with a remote control head that allows for control of seven (7) individual light and/or sound functions. The MASTER/EMERG button may be programmed as a single touch activation of selected functions
- Back-light - The PROTEC remote control head is back lit to facilitate night operation.
- Out-put buttons are unlabelled and can be user designated for their specific application.
- Head Light Flash - The PROTEC has a built in flasher which can be wired to the headlights to allow control of head light flashing. The user may program between 2 flash rates. The outputs usually associated with this are 10 & 11.
- Light-bar Functions - The PROTEC is equipped with output controls for additional standard light-bar functions such as: rotators, take-downs, alleys. Since these output require heavy current loads they are usually connected to outputs 1, 2 & 3.
- Outputs 4 to 8 - The PROTEC has outputs allowing the remote control head to control +12V power to any connected devices, the user can assign these outputs and label them accordingly.
Please note this model does not have PA functionality.