Redtronic Covert Infinity Stealth Plate Number Plate Strobe Light SP2
Free UK delivery on orders over £75
Standard UK delivery £4.99
Express UK delivery £12.99
The Infinity SP2 is manufactured in the UK.
Redtronic’s Infinity SP2 Stealth Plate is the world’s slimmest, flexible, innovative hybrid registration plate and directional LED available in the market. The Infinity SP2 is primarily designed to emit light to the side at the furthest forward position on a vehicle and particularly useful when approaching/exiting a junction.
The Infinity SP2 Stealth Plate is an all-in-one solution consisting of two vertical directional LEDs with the option to include 2 additional horizontal front facing directional LEDs mounted on top of the main assembly.
The SP2 is available in single and tri-colour options and is a perfect solution for electric vehicles where grilles are no longer accessible for traditional mounted directional lamps.
The tri-colour model includes an extremely effective work light feature. Due to the position on the vehicle the SP2 benefits major industry requirements such as IP69K for the toughest environments.
The directional lamps are EMC R10 and ECE R65 approved and come as standard with 7 flash patterns.
- 12/24V dual voltage
- ECE EMC R10 approved
- ECE R65 approved (Class 2 amber and blue)
- IP69K rated
- CAP168/ICAO Airport Flash
- Operating Temperature: -40°C / +105°C
- Flash Patterns: 7 Flash Patterns
- Sync: Synchronisation with other Redtronic products
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: Length 520mm (20.47") x Height 111mm (4.37") x Depth 21mm (0.82")
- Current Draw (12V): 1.2A @12V (2.4A @12V with additional pods)
Please note that these are made to order, and there is a several day lead time on this product.